Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cookie Cutters are the best!

I am a kitchen gadget junkie. Foods on a stick maker? Have it. Martha Stewart Banana slicer? Got it. Split decision pie pan? Check yes! I love it all. Even though I have no kitchen space my collection is ever growing. Last week my BFFJenna came to visit me in Chicago and I made her go to a Kitchen Gadget store I'd been dying to go to (this was after putting her into a food coma from Little Goat and Glazed&Infused).

Leave it to Jenna to find that one thing in the store I HAD to have, a unicorn cookie cutter!

I had a bag of gingerbread cookie mix, so I whipped up a bunch of fun shapes for the day =)

Before being baked
After baking! I adding some sprinkles =)
Since I had extra dough I used my Ginger-Dead Men Cookie Cutter too!



No comments:

Post a Comment