Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sticky Fingers!

I've never been a huge fan of scones. I mean normally it's like a rock with some dried fruit in it. Sticky Fingers Scones however, have turned me into a scone lover. I found them for the first time at Woodmans, and bought the Cocoa Chocolate Chip for my mom the chocolate lover. They were a big hit, and I soon after found they had a ton of other flavors. Besides chocolate, my favorite has to be the Coconut Chocolate Chip. Delicious and super easy. 




All you do is add 3/4 C of water, mix, shape and bake!
You can add more mix-ins, frost or glaze them, or do anything you'd like! They come out super soft and moist and last for a few days. 


If you see these at the store, buy three. Seriously, easy to make when you have company over or to share with friends =)

To find out more about Sticky Fingers Bakery click HERE!





*this post was in no way endorsed by Sticky Fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment